love

love

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Heads up, bitches! (and bastards...hey we're not sexist, just foul mouthed


Fuckin' A! The Hollow-days are over! I seriously doubt 2007 will be a Happy New Year so don’t get your hopes up. We won’t have a Happy New Year until 2009 unless, of course, George and his gang of thugs are investigated and imprisoned by then. Hey, it could happen!

As for me, I didn’t get a thing I wanted for Christmas. No phone call from Lukas, no dinner date with Bob...cripes, I’m still in the pending period (kinda like purgatory) to be Dylan’s MySpace friend…what, you have to think about it, Bob?….AND I didn’t win the lottery…again. Of course, I can never remember to buy a ticket and when I do, I’m usually at Publix and find that I can stand in line with the rest of the runny-nosed, hacking and wheezing potential alcoholics for only so long.

So, I ventured over to rockband.com to see what I could find out about the Supernova concert in Vegas on New Years Eve. As usual, it is mayhem over there. You can’t just pop in and out at Rockband. You have to live there. But I live at DU, so there goes my ability to understand what the fuck they are talking about at Rockband. My life is so complicated, and shallow. I did get an email review that proudly announcing the band sucked. What, you’re surprised? Hey, I’m only interested in one thing about Supernova, and that's Lukas. The rest of them can take a hike. O wait, I love hiking….so change that to... take a flying fuck at the moon.

Who knows what my west coast partner is up to after the Hollow-days. I’m sure she’d share with us, if she could ever pull herself away from her fan club at DU. They lurve her over there.
You got the floor, REV, K, Mrs. Toby...whatever the hell you call yourself.

No comments: